Candidate for Juris Doctor, 2018
University of Richmond
T.C. Williams School of Law
Would you like to share your experiences with your fellow Mediators?
The VMN newsletter "The Link" is a great way to communicate with members of Virginia Mediation Network. The deadline for submitting to the VMN Newsletter "The Link" is February 21, 2018 for the March, 2018 Edition.
Save the Date!
The Virginia Mediation Network Fall Training Conference will be held
September 22 & 23, 2018 at the University of Richmond Jepson Alumni Center.
If you are interested in providing a presentation for the Fall Conference, please go to Conferences Tab for details on submitting a proposal. Deadline to submit proposals is April 9, 2018.
Be sure to register / renew your 2018 VMN Membership to take advantage of:
- Networking and marketing opportunities with attorneys, mediators, financial professionals, and other providers
- Educational programs, conferences and meetings that qualify for continuing education credits
- Mediation promotion and referral programs that can augment your practice development efforts
- Membership in VMN is your entrée into the Virginia mediation community, and signifies your participation in the field of dispute resolution in Virginia.
- Representation and liaison for mediation issues with the VA Legislature, VA Courts, VA Bar Association, Universities and more
- Discounts to conferences and training sessions
- Discounted professional liability insurance
- Membership in VMN tells clients you have a commitment to mediation.
- Clients benefit from a multidisciplinary network of professionals you can refer to, and the ongoing mediation training VMN provides
Congratulations to Larry Gaughan!
Mediator of the Year, 2017.
CMG Foundation - A Community Non-Profit Provider of Dispute Resolution Services and Training in Richmond, Virginia
Three Upcoming CME Classes in February
We offer VMN members a special discount good for classes through 2018! Use code: