Thank you for a wonderful Annual Fall Training Conference!
Stay tuned for Spring 2019 Events!
Congratulations to Norval "John" Settle, Mediator of the Year receipient 2018!
Position Open at the Dispute Resolution Unit - Virginia Attorney General Office
The Dispute Resolution Unit at the VA Atty General's Office is currently seeking to hire someone with experience in resolving consumer complaints using alternative dispute resolution methods, who is also fluent in Spanish.
For more details on the position please visit https://www.oag.state.
Be sure to register / renew your 2019 VMN Membership to take advantage of:
- Networking and marketing opportunities with attorneys, mediators, financial professionals, and other providers
- Educational programs, conferences and meetings that qualify for continuing education credits
- Mediation promotion and referral programs that can augment your practice development efforts
- Membership in VMN is your entrée into the Virginia mediation community, and signifies your participation in the field of dispute resolution in Virginia.
- Representation and liaison for mediation issues with the VA Legislature, VA Courts, VA Bar Association, Universities and more
- Discounts to conferences and training sessions
- Discounted professional liability insurance
- Membership in VMN tells clients you have a commitment to mediation.
- Clients benefit from a multidisciplinary network of professionals you can refer to, and the ongoing mediation training VMN provides
Congratulations to Larry Gaughan!
Mediator of the Year, 2017.