2019 VMN Annual Fall Conference
Empowering Ourselves for the Future
September 28-29, 2019
University of Richmond Jepson Alumni Center
CME Approvals are in!
16.5 Non Ethic CMEs Approved
2.0 Ethics CMEs Approved
Fall 2019 Training:
The Virginia State Bar is pleased to announce that it is offering free Resolution of Fee Disputes training in four locations. If you are currently serving on a fee dispute circuit committee, or have an interest in serving, please register at one of the links below. Your registration will serve as a request to be appointed to a local committee if you are not already serving on one.
Roanoke, October 1, 2019 - http://bit.ly/FeeRoanoke
Richmond, October 4, 2019 – http://bit.ly/FeeRichmond
Norfolk, October 24, 2019 – http://bit.ly/FeeNorfolk
Fredericksburg, October 29, 2019 - http://bit.ly/FeeFred
Contact VSB FDR Administrator Stephanie Blanton for more information at (804) 775-0576
Be sure to register / renew your 2019 VMN Membership to take advantage of:
- Networking and marketing opportunities with attorneys, mediators, financial professionals, and other providers
- Educational programs, conferences and meetings that qualify for continuing education credits
- Mediation promotion and referral programs that can augment your practice development efforts
- Membership in VMN is your entrée into the Virginia mediation community, and signifies your participation in the field of dispute resolution in Virginia.
- Representation and liaison for mediation issues with the VA Legislature, VA Courts, VA Bar Association, Universities and more
- Discounts to conferences and training sessions
- Discounted professional liability insurance
- Membership in VMN tells clients you have a commitment to mediation.
- Clients benefit from a multidisciplinary network of professionals you can refer to, and the ongoing mediation training VMN provides
Congratulations to Larry Gaughan!
Mediator of the Year, 2017.