2018 Virginia Mediation Network Membership Registration Opening Friday, December 1, 2017!
Register early to take advantage of Member Discounts all Year Long!
Or to mail your 2018 Membership Application,
please click on the link below for a printable 2018 VMN Membership Form:
Please mail completed applications to:
Virginia Mediation Network
P.O. Box 29007
Henrico, Virginia 23242
Phone: 571-399-8660 or 804-316-5271
Membership runs on a calendar year basis, January 1, 2018 through December 31, 2018.
The Virginia Mediation Network (VMN) is an association of professional mediators in the Commonwealth of Virginia whose mission is:
- To provide an interdisciplinary forum for the exchange of ideas and the development of solutions to all forms of dispute.
- To enhance the professional skills of mediators by promoting educational development in conflict resolution.
- To increase the public understanding and acceptance of the role of mediators in dispute resolution.
- To act as resource to organizations and institutions through which mediation services are provided.
- To promote professional interests and skills of mediators at the local and state level.
Membership for VMN is based on a calendar year.
Memberships expire on December 31st of each calendar year.
Basic Membership: $125.00
VMN Basic Membership offers reduced rates for conferences, free or reduced cost teleseminars, informative newsletters throughout the year and the “Find a Mediator - Basic” page listing which includes your name, phone number and email address in a searchable database. Your information will be included in VMN’s internet accessible database AND in Google and other search engines.
Enhanced Membership: $175.00
Student Membership: $50.00
Student Membership is open to full time, higher education students and newly trained mediators interested in getting a head start in the professional mediation community. To qualify for this category, please submit proof that either you are a full time student (copy of a current student ID card) or that you completed basic 20-hour mediation training within the last three months (training certificate signed and dated by your trainer). This membership includes all of the benefits of the Basic Membership but does not include the Find a Mediator page.